best khatarnak boys attitude status quotes sms for Whatsapp

Hey guys, welcome to our website today i am going to show world best new khatarnak boys attitude status quotes sms for  Whatsapp 2020.
The best attitude statuses are the best way to show your strength to the world. Attitude is the reflection of your personality. In fact, it is much like a billboard of your personality. So show your intelligence through Whatsapp statuses on attitude in English and let others guess about your endeavors.
Attitude plays a significant role in your life. It shows your way of thinking and helps you move forward in life. Having a good attitude is necessary if you expect positive upshots in life. But at times you must have a savage kind of attitude to deal with the haters. 
100+ NEW KHATARNAK BOYS ATTITUDE STATUS QUOTES SMS FOR WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM 2020
This images created by www.attitudestatus.org.

100+ NEW KHATARNAK BOYS ATTITUDE STATUS QUOTES SMS FOR WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM 2020
  1. I'm not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
  2. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
  3. My attitude based on how you treat me.
  4. When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  5. know the voices in my head aren’t real but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  6. I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt that's not fair…
  7. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  8.  If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
  9.  Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
  10. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
  11. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
  12.  Life is too short. Don't waste it removing pen drive safely.
  13. Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want.
  14. I wish I had Google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
  15. Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status...
  16.  Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: It’s Awesome, Now Run!
  17.  Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
  18. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
  19. I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.
  20. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second an stops the third.
  21. That awesome moment when you're telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.
  22. Good friends are like starts. You don't always see them but you know they're always there.
  23. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
  24. A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.
  25. A true friend is someone who never gets tried of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.
  26. Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.
  27. Before your judge me, Make sure you are Mr. perfect.
  28. I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.
  29. Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
  30. I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.
  31. I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
  32. Everybody don’t have to like you.. & You don’t have to Care.
  33. Impossible Only means you have not found the answer yet.
  34. You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses, Attitude is the Key.
  35. I am just responsible for what i say.. Not what your understand.
  36. If you don’t like my attitude then stop talking to me.
  37. People With Over Attitude Middle Finger Salute...
  38. I don’t have an attitude, Just a personality that you can’t handle.
  39. An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.
  40. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude .
  41. My Attitude is "GoD" gift and nobody take it from me.
  42. Well, I forgive but never forget.
  43. I don’t pretend to be something I’m not. I know I am the best.
  44. I am awesome, and I know it.
  45. When you feel insulted, I am just describing you.
  46. You need friends to be successful in life, but to be more successful, you need better enemies.
  47. Don’t give advice until you’re asked to.
  48. Normal is boring.
  49. I delete your number I’m basically deleting you from my life. (Breakup Status)
  50. Not always available try your luck some other time ๐Ÿ˜‰
  51. Legends don’t die; I am the living example.
  52. I’m not totally useless. I am still the best example of uselessness.
  53. I may be wrong, but I doubt it
  54. Insult and wife both are similar. They look good if it is not yours.
  55. My parents are lucky as they have a child like me.
  56. Einstein – Genius mind! Bill Gates – Brilliant mind.  ME – Never Mind!
  57. Do a favor to me, please. Take a selfie. Then send it to me. I am playing cards, and I’m missing joker ๐Ÿ˜‰
  58. Hey you! Don’t copy my status.
  59. I am not lazy. I am just on energy saving mode.
  60. Your status can’t ever match my status. Neither on Whatsapp nor in real life.
  61. Attitude is like underwear, don’t show it just wear it.
  62. I have stopped fighting with my inner demons. Now we are on the same side.
  63. You will find a person pretty than me, smarter than me. But you will never gonna find a person like me.
  64. I am cool, but this global warming makes me hot.
  65. When I die, some people will get haunted.
  66. You have a problem with me. Then take a car and drive down to hell.
  67. When you can’t kill them with kindness, then use a basketball. The results may vary.
  68. I tried to be normal. It was so boring. So I went back to being me.
  69. Don’t give me your attitude unless you want mine.
  70. I am having technical issues with my attitude today.
  71. I hate when you have to be nice to the person you really want to throw a brick at.
  72. Judge me, and I am ready to prove you wrong.
  73. Hello there! I have found your nose; it was again in my business.
  74. I arrive late at the office. I make it by leaving early.
  75. Do not be the reason you don’t succeed.
  76. My life my rules, keep your poky nose out of it.
  77. I often talk to myself as I often need expert advice.
  78. I am a nice person with a bad attitude.
  79. You are the maker of your future, so make it better.
  80. Sometimes you succeed, and sometimes you learn.
  81. Not having money does not make you poor. But not having a goal makes.
  82. I am good enough to forgive you but not dupe to trust you again.
  83. Whatsapp is like a refrigerator, you know there is nothing new but still, you check it.
  84. Advantage of being a fool; you are always satisfied with yourself.
  85. Dream it, do it.
  86. I don’t argue. I just explain why I am right.
  87. Study me as much as you like.
  88. I never mind if nobody likes me. After all, I am not a Whatsapp status.
  89. I am who I am; your approval is not needed.
  90. Don’t let the bad attitude of others ruin good attitude of yours.
  91. I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
  92. Think positive, live positive if you want to get positive results.
  93. Adore me or dislike me. You can’t stop me from shining.
  94. I don’t care what others say about me as long as it is not true.
  95. Don’t like me? Huh then why so interested in checking my Whatsapp status.
  96. My GF said I need to be more affectionate. Now I have two GFs :D.
  97. My ego and my attitude both are better than you.
  98. Stop checking my statuses. Go get a life.
  99. You think you’re bad, then call me your dad.
  100. I don’t care what others think about me. I am not here to please everyone.
  101. People show me attitude. It means they need one to impress me.
  102. My attitude is purely based on how somebody treats me.
  103. Yeah, you! The one who is reading my comments. Get Lost!
  104. Hey, don’t move! I have lost my mind.
  105. I am a dude with a sexy attitude.

    Attitude Status About Me

  1. Time is precious, so, waste it wisely.
  2. I am jealous of my parents as I will never have an awesome kid like me.
  3. You change nothing; nothing will change.
  4. Smile till you have teeth.
  5. Don’t play with me. I am the champion.
  6. The dogs will bark, let the caravan move on.
  7. I will win. Not immediately but definitely.
  8. My ambitions are handicapped by laziness.
  9. I was so surprised when I was born that I did not talk for two years.
  10. Great your fears with a smile. I do it every day when I meet my girlfriend.
  11. I learn from the mistakes of those people who take my advice.

 Instagram Attitude Status

    1. Silence is indeed the best response to a fool.
    2. I am fat? No worries. You are ugly. I can lose weight.
    3. I am hot, but winters make me cool.
    4. No struggle, no progress.
    5. Think positive and fill your life with happiness.
    6. Attitude is everything!
    7. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. It will not take you longer.
    8. Dieting is not my thing as I get hungry.
    9. Nothing keeps me down besides gravity.
    10. Always wear your invisible crown.
    11. Don’t promise, just prove
100+ NEW KHATARNAK BOYS ATTITUDE STATUS QUOTES SMS FOR WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM 2020
This images created by www.attitudestatus.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 190+ Positive Thinking Sayings Postive Quotes English

40 BEST POSITIVE THOUGHTS IN HINDI

200+ BEST WHATSAPP LOVE STATUS SMS QUOTES IN HINDI